Thursday, May 21, 2009

Experiment Translating Equations

THE FOLLOWING POEMS ARE BASED ON THE EQUATION:

GIRL (to the second power) (-protection + boy)
______________________________________________

DISEASE

THE NIGHT THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
BY FELICA TOWNSEL

We're all here together
No one's around
Don't know what to do
I can't make a sound
I know what they're up to
But I don't know if I'm down
She says one thing
And I say another
But we all really like each other.

After that night,
everything would never be the same.
I might lose my life,
Even my game.
I don't know what to do,
I'm in so much pain.
The doctor told me
We just can't be together.
I got something --
a disease called VD.

I AM THE DISEASE
BY DEMARIO COLLINS

I am when boys
never use protection.
I am when boys go
from girl to girl to girl
I am when he give it to her
and she give it to him
and on and on and on.
I am the most deadly
dramatic and dumbest
disease: HIV.

HOW I FORMED
BY RODNEY SCOTT

I am the STD
One day there was this boy
who sleep with different girls
and without using protection
which is when
I formed inside
of this boy's body
who sneaks up
in different girls' bodies
of those who have
unprotected sex
and unsolved deaths.


PROTECTION
BY JOSHUA E.

Girls using no
protection will feel
bad at the end
either sick or with
twins.

Girls using no
protection will regret
what they did.

Girls using no
protection will suffer
with pain and sorrow.

Girls using no
protection and
boyz not using their
brain will both suffer
in pain.

BRAVE BOY GORGEOUS GIRL
BY CORNAIL ARTEBERRY

Brave boy is friends
with gorgeous girl.
Brave boy hangs out
with gorgeous girl.
They spend time together.
Brave boy and gorgeous girl
hold hands in the park.
They become close.
Brave boy doesn't
use protection, brave boy
and gorgeous girl consume
a disease. Brave boy
blames gorgeous girl.
Gorgeous girl breaks up
with brave boy.

No comments: